Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This century-old battery storage technology textbook highlights storage batteries, incandescent lighting, arc lighting and interior wiring. A key guide for survivalists, this compilation of books highlights:
- What are lead accumulators?
- How do you charge and discharge storage batteries?
- What are storage battery boosters?
- A basic introduction to incandescent lighting – ideal for those with self-sustaining cabins or curious minds.
- Learn about vacuum-tube and vapor-tube lighting.
- Learn different methods of connecting lamps – a great ‘how to’ guide.
- Become familiar with transformer testing.
- Learn about storage batteries in lighting stations.
- What are the methods for arc lighting distribution?
- Understand how arc lighting switchboards work.
- Learn general rules for interior wiring.
- How do you wire a house?
- How do you work with fuses?
There is no sense in understanding complicated technology of the present, when if a disaster strikes you do not have a basic knowledge of wiring and simple battery storage technology. Learning how to wire your house and cabin are invaluable skill-sets and in disaster situations, you can even barter your skills.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles