Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
The definition of alcohol fuel is a nearly 100% alcohol with a tad of water in it, not a blend of alcohol with gasoline.
The process of making alcohol fuel is not complicated. However, certain steps in the production line must be adhered to or else efficiency falls off drastically.
This 94-page guide details alcohol fuel production will answer:
• What type of farm crops can be made into alcohol?
• What are the best feedstock handling and storage methods?
• What are the basic steps in producing ethyl alcohol?
• What is the fermentation process?
• What are some good mash recipes for alcohol production?
• What are the steps to making mash?
• How can I prepare mash from saccharide-rich materials?
• What are the best distiller’s feeds?
• What are some by-product utilizations?
• How does the distillation process work?
• How should I operate my still?
• How can I economize my alcohol production?
This effective guide to alcohol fuel production is highly informative. Learn how to make your own alcohol-based fuel today.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles