Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This handy electrical tricks resource explains electricians’ tricks of the trades. Have you ever wanted to know valuable electrical hints? This downloadable guide is your answer!
You will learn:
• Should I use wirenut to correct threads?
• How can I determine amps. by simple multiplication?
• Is there an anti-itch remedy for insulation?
• Can a balloon plug unused conduits?
• How can I simply 90-degree bends?
• Should I use bender to bend PVC?
• How can I repair bent fish tape?
• How can I keep blueprints wrinkle-free?
• How can I remove chico with ease?
• How can I use a tape measure to find circuit colors?
• How can I use duct tape to remove adhesive?
• How can I use a coat hanger to drill?
• How can I reduce friction when drilling?
• What is the easiest way to locate hard to fish conduit?
• How can I remove an indicator bulb?
This excellent electrical tricks guide is ideal for the hobby electrician, people who are survivalists and desire to know electricians’ valuable knowledge, or people simply looking to make a basic home repair.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles