Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This detailed 121-page guide explains the fundamentals of electricity and serves as a basic electricity sub-course for the U.S. Army Ordnance, Missile and Munitions Center and School.
You will learn:
• What are the basic concepts of matter?
• What are molecules?
• What are atoms?
• What are ions and what is ionization?
• What is static electricity?
• What are conductors and insulators?
• What is electrostatic shielding?
• What is the force between poles?
• What makes up a magnetic field?
• What is the theory of permanent magnets?
• What is electromagnetism?
• What is a direct current vs. an alternating current?
• What is capacitance?
• What is inductance?
This basic guide to the fundamentals of electricity also includes a self-evaluation examination as well as exercise solutions. Knowledge is power and being well informed about how to make basic repairs on your home in case of an emergency is a valuable tool. Learn more about electricity today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles