Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
What is the best method to generate your own power in an emergency? A good electric generator makes your home blackout proof. It’s relatively inexpensive insurance against complete loss of household power. Plus, portable units are convenient when you need electricity beyond the reach of an extension cord.
This guide will teach you different things you need to consider when seeking to generate your own power, including:
- What type of output do I require?
- How is generator output measured?
- Do I need sustained output?
- Do I need a start-up?
- How many additional watts should I require for start-ups?
- Is the quality of power important?
- What is the difference between premium-quality and economy generators?
- What type of fuel do generators require?
- What are power delivery methods?
- How can I keep fuel fresh?
- What are general generator safety tips?
- What is pure power?
Don’t rush out and purchase any old generator. Read this informative guide and learn how to generate you own power and what type of generator you should purchase so you make a well-informed decision.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles