Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
The small but comprehensive document covers all of the basics regarding what anyone needs to know to understand the basics of the making and judging of bread for its wholesomeness. It proposes to deal with but two of the innumerable types of bread to be found: first, that made from the flour obtained from spring wheat, and, second, that made from the flour obtained from winter wheat.
It covers a small but select range of topics to give a deep understanding of the basic composition and influence of the key ingredients needed to make bread and what anyone would need to understand under any circumstances for the making and judging of bread.
- Types of flour
- Terms used
- Bread as food
- Chemical composition of wheat, flour, bread
- Changes produced in making bread
- Characteristics of good bread
- Essential and non-essential Factors
- Study of essential ingredients
- Study of non-essential ingredients
- Salt and sugar—combined influence
- Time of fermentation
- Bulk of dough
- Material of pans
- Covered and uncovered pans
- Use of winter wheat flour
- Score cards for bread
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles