Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Did you know that a flood, fire, national disaster, or the loss of power from high winds, snow, or ice could jeopardize the safety of your food? Knowing how to determine if food is safe and how to keep food safe will help minimize the potential loss of food and reduce the risk of food-borne illness.
This resource will teach you the ABC’s of safely keeping your food and water supplies, including:
- At what temperature should you keep meat, poultry, fish and eggs?
- What temperature should frozen food be kept?
- In an emergency, what types of food are best to have on hand?
- Learn valuable steps to salvaging all-metal cans and retort pouches.
- What is the best way to clean your pots, pans, dishes and utensils in an emergency where water may be contaminated?
This fact sheet will help you make the right decisions for keeping your family safe during an emergency and includes information about meat, poultry, seafood, cheese, dairy, eggs, casseroles, fruits, sauces, bread and vegetables. Keeping your family safe during an emergency is the ultimate priority! Learn valuable knowledge to protect your family today.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles