Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
The health benefits of beans are numerous and vast. They are a high source of protein, but sometimes they produce flatulence and discomfort.
This guide provides helpful hints and tips to getting the most health benefits of beans while reducing any physical discomfort.
You will learn:
- Baking soda can be added when cooking beans to make them softer.
- How rinsing beans helps remove the complex sugars which can lead to flatulence.
- Learn which beans produce less gas.
- Learn how sprouting beans can help reduce gas.
- Chewing slowly can help minimize gas.
- Always get plenty of exercise, as in general this improves digestion.
Beans are an excellent emergency survival-staple food and learning the basics and health benefits of beans can help you store this valuable protein for emergencies.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles