Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This 104-page guide to proper food storage is a valuable resource for both survivalists and emergency preparedness.
With this valuable FAQ guide, you will learn:
1. How to plan for the particular circumstances of each problem you feel the need to prepare against;
2. How much of what kinds of food to put away to meet each challenge;
3. How to keep track of it all;
4. Where to store it;
5. How to cook it should your normal means of food preparation fail; and
6. Just as importantly, how to safely cope with the inevitable result of all food consumption – sanitary needs.
You will learn about:
- What is the shelf life of typical foods?
- What are different food storage techniques?
- Grains and Legumes
- Dry Milks
- Canned Goods
- Sugar, Honey and Other Sweeteners
- Fats and Oils
- Cooking Staples
- Infant Formula
- How can I prevent spoilage?
- Insect Infestations
- Molds in Foods
- Bacterial Spoilage
- Enzymatic Action in Food Spoilage
- What type of specific equipment is required?
- Storage Containers
- CO2 and Nitrogen
- Vacuum Sealing
- Freeze Treating
- Oxygen Absorbers
- Moisture in Packing and Food Storage
- Diatomaccous Earth
- What does shelf life mean?
- “Best Used By”
- Closed Dating Codes
- Shelf Lives
- What are some additional resources?
This valuable, in-depth resource will teach you about proper food storage. If you want to keep your family well stocked on pantry staples, learn how to properly store food today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles