Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
There are several types of food storage containers for dry goods.
This excellent guide will teach you about these types of food storage containers, including:
- What type of plastics are food grade?
- Are HDPE plastics safe?
- Are opaque or translucent containers preferable?
- Should the containers be airtight?
- Where should containers be stored?
- Can rodents chew through plastic containers?
- Should the lids and containers be airtight?
- How should containers be stored?
- How should containers be cared for in high humidity areas?
- Are plastic bags effective for long-term storage?
- Can I use cardboard boxes, barrels or paper bags?
- Where should I store glass jars?
- Are mylar bags effective?
A helpful container size resource details the types of food storage based on size (gallons) and types of foods. Learn how to properly store your family’s emergency supplies today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles