Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Many people are guilty of unsafe food practices. This resourceful guide will teach you the seven major mistakes people make when storing food, including:
- Most people do not have enough variety in their storage. Did you know that 95% of people only store four basic items: wheat, milk, honey and salt.
- Did you know that many people are allergic to wheat?
- Wheat is often too harsh for young children.
- We get tired of eating the same foods over and over again. Variety is the spice of life!
2. Extended Supplies
- Learn to never put all your eggs in one basket!
- Consider storing dehydrated and/or freeze dried foods as well as home canned and store bought canned goods.
- Remember to store cooking oil, shortening, baking powder, soda, yeast and powdered eggs.
- Vitamins are important, especially for children!
- Consider storing a good high-quality multi-vitamin and vitamin C.
4. Quick and Easy Psychological Foods
- Do you have a comfort food? If so, you may consider an instant version, as comfort foods go a long way during an emergency.
- Consider buying several items, rather than a large quantity at one time.
- Do you store bulk foods in storage containers?
7. Use Your Storage!
- It is vital that you and your family become familiar with the things you are storing. You need to know ho to prepare these foods. This is not something you want to have to learn under stress. You family needs to be used to eating these foods.
This informative guide will teach you about unsafe food practices, including proper storage techniques. If you are storing up for an emergency, learn to stretch your dollar and store your food safely!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles