Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
It was once something those overzealous, health conscious, everything-natural freaks did. Now it is something even mainstream America might be doing.
It’s called composting.
An ever-increasing number of local governments are banning the disposal of yard wastes – grass clipping and leaves – in landfills. Most localities have forbidden leaf burning for years. So where are the grass clippings and leaves to go? Into your compost heap, of course. Whether you begin composting out of necessity or a sincere desire to improve the environment, it is extremely easy to do and the benefits of composing are immense.
This step-by-step guide will teach you the benefits of composing, including:
- What are the differences between open-air systems versus closed-air systems?
- Should I turn the compost pile?
- How should I layer or mix the ingredients?
- Where should I place a compost bin?
- What is the best recipe for composting?
- What potential problems can arise with composting?
- Will composting attract rodents and pests?
With a valuable tool and material checklist, this resource about the benefits of composting will help you make a nutritious soil blend for your garden. Learn how to put your excess clippings and scraps to use today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles