Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
When most people think of flower gardens, they are thinking of annuals and perennials. These two vast groups provide colorful flowers and handsome foliage in almost unlimited variety. Whether your gardening aspirations are as modest as a kitchen window box or expand across backyard acreage, a basic understanding of annuals and perennials is very helpful.
In this How-To Booklet, we’ll introduce each group of plants, suggest qualities to look for when choosing them, and outline how to get started growing them. You will learn:
- What are annuals and perennials? An annual is a plant that lives only a single growing season, during which it flowers, sets seed, and dies. Perennials are plants that don’t die after setting seed; they keep growing year after year unless killed by frost, drought, or other adversity.
- A guide to choosing different annuals and perennials.
- How to prepare a planting bed.
- How to start plants from seeds.
- How to start seeds in containers.
- Learn how to transplant seedlings outdoors.
Complete with a tool and material guide checklist, this excellent introductory guide to annuals and perennials is a must read for both novice and experienced gardens alike!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles