Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Long juicy thin stalks of asparagus grace summer’s tables. A vegetable specialist writes this informative guide on asparagus planting tips, which will teach you valuable information, including:
- What are the recommended varieties of asparagus?
- How do you grow asparagus?
- What types of soil preparation is required?
- What are the appropriate planting styles and spacing requirements?
- How much water does asparagus require?
- What type of fertilization methods should be used?
- What type of insects and disease are asparagus prone to?
- When should asparagus be harvested?
Asparagus is an excellent crop, once it is fully established, which takes up to two years upon initially planting. Asparagus spears will produce for approximately 10 to 15 years, making this crop desirable and low-maintenance. Learn valuable asparagus planting tips and how to incorporate this crop into your vegetable garden this spring!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles