Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This detailed 39-page guide to growing cabbage and cauliflower explains a range of information – from basic to advanced – about vegetable growing.
You will learn:
- What are the origins of cabbage?
- What is cabbage?
- What type of soil does cabbage thrive in?
- How should I prepare the soil?
- What type of manure ratios should I use?
- How should I apply the manure?
- How should I make the hills for the cabbage plants?
- How do I care for young plants?
- What insects are attracted to cabbage?
- How to care for your growing crop.
- How to market your crop.
- How to store cabbage through the winter.
- What are the different varieties of cabbage?
Not only does this guide help you grow your cabbage and cauliflower crops from seed to finished living product, but it also explains how to cook cabbage, how to make sauerkraut, etc. This complete instructional guide is perfect for anyone looking to expand his/her current vegetable garden or incorporate cabbage into a new garden. A must read for novice and master vegetable gardeners alike!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles