Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
African violets are one of America’s most popular houseplants. They belong to the Saintpaulia family and are not related to the hardy violets we enjoy in outdoor gardens. Under the proper growing conditions, they will bloom almost continuously indoors.
This guide will teach you about growing African violets, including:
- Learn about the history of African violets.
- What are the different colors, types and sizes?
- Miniature (less than 6 inches in diameter)
- Semi-Miniature (6 to 8 inches)
- Standard (8 to 16 inches)
- Large (over 16 inches).
- How do I care for these plants?
- What type of light do African violets require?
- What temperature is best for African violets to flourish?
- Do they have special watering requirements?
- How often should African violets be fertilized?
- What type of soil do they thrive in?
- What type of diseases are they susceptible to?
Learn the basics of growing this beautiful, delicate plant. Often mysterious and avoided by flower-enthusiasts for needing intense care, learn how to properly care for growing African violets.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles