Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Does anyone know the real reason people garden? Why do you want to garden and grow vegetables? Most surveys show that the majority of people who garden say they want that special homegrown flavor and the satisfaction of growing their own vegetables. Others grow their own food to save money, and still other people garden just to have a nice hobby that provides pleasure and pride. The pleasures of gardening are many—getting outdoors, exercising, putting your hands in the soil, growing things, and the special pride of accomplishment that comes with the harvest. Many gardeners want to experience the feeling of being self-sufficient or at least partly so.
In order to satisfy your gardening desires and goals, whatever they may be, it’s important to be successful in what you’re doing. After all, the final harvest is the true goal of gardening. This guide will surely put you on a path to becoming a master gardener and you will learn:
- The pitfalls of traditional gardening. What to avoid!
- Why do we plant an entire packet of seeds all at once and then have to go back and thin most of them out? Learn not to overplant, as it will suffocate the life out of your beautiful vegetables, robbing them of valuable nutrition.
- Why do we thin plants to stand 3, 6, and 12 inches apart in the row, but then leave 2 to 3 feet between rows? Why do we plant so thickly that we have to thin at all?
- Why do we dig or rototill our soil to make it nice and loose, then walk all over it and pack it down?
- Why do we let the summer vine crops spread out and occupy so much land, land that takes fertilizing, cultivating, weeding, and watering?
If you’re a beginner, you’ll soon become an expert using this system. Moreover, if you are already an expert, or at least a seasoned gardener, if you try this master gardening method with an open mind, you’ll soon become a gourmet gardener growing the best crops with the least amount of work!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles