Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Pacific Northwest gardeners may find the vegetable growing season where they live too short to grow certain vegetables. Air and soil temperatures may be lower than optimal for plant growth. Untimely frosts or snow, combined with low humidity and excessive wind, make it necessary for the home gardener to use special practices to get the best production. The techniques outlined in this publication will be essential to grow most vegetable crops.
This valuable eight-page guide will teach you:
- The value of choosing the warmest area possible for your garden.
- How to prepare your garden’s soil.
- The best methods to foster optimum fertility.
- How to choose cool season vegetables that adapt to inclement weather.
- How to select early maturing vegetable and cultivars.
- Should you soak or per-germinate seeds?
- What are the best types of covers or screens to protect plants?
Learn how to acclimate your garden to a short vegetable growing season. Begin preparing, designing and planning your masterpiece garden today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles