Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Written by the University of George College, this valuable resource contains a detailed vegetable gardening schedule. A well-tended garden can supply you and your family with a variety of nutritious, healthful vegetables to be enjoyed fresh or preserved for later use. When space is limited, a plentiful supply of such crops as tomatoes, peppers, eggplant and okra can be grown on a few properly cared for plants.
This guide will teach you:
- How to select a site for your garden.
- How to plan your garden so that the available space is used wisely.
- Learn to use recommended cultivars for your main planting.
- Learn the valuable benefits of fertilizer and lime.
- Understand basic soil preparation methods.
- Know how to cultivate, mulch and water your garden.
- How to control insects and disease.
This resource with a vegetable gardening schedule explains when vegetables should be planted, the approximate dates to maturity, spacing and depth requirements. This easy to use resource will help you plant a fantastic spring and fall garden!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles