Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Whether it’s due to a single emergency or a full-on disaster situation, there are sure to be times where a medical professional can not be found and you’re left to your own devices. The same is doubly true when it comes to your dental health, because this is an area that is more likely to be overlooked when preparing for other potential realities, such as having enough food to avoid starvation in a crisis.
So what are you to do if you’re faced with an abscessed tooth, fever blister or even a dislocated jaw when there’s no dentist to be found? It just happens that there’s a guide for handling dental-related emergencies like these and more. This comprehensive handbook, originally written for small village care providers and parents, offers 240 pages of detailed information to ensure you’re prepared.
Sections & Chapters Include:
- Learning & Teaching About Teeth & Gums
- Your own teeth and gums
- Teaching family, friends and community
- Teaching children at school
- School activities for learning about teeth and gums
- Taking care of teeth and gums
- Treating Dental Problems
- Examination and diagnosis
- Treating some common problems
- Scaling teeth
- Injecting inside the mouth
- Cement fillings
- Taking out a tooth
- HIV and the care of teeth and gums
- Various Appendices
- Getting rid of wastes safely
- Dental kit (medicines, supplies, etc.)
Whether it’s getting a handle on preventing dental issues or learning how to deal with them once they occur, this manual covers the info you need for home dental care!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles