Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
In today’s world of high stress lifestyles and unhealthy diets, gastrointestinal, or GI, distress is very common. But do you know what’s causing your stomachache, indigestion or heartburn? Could it be something serious or just a minor irritation?
Enter the ABC’s of the Upper GI Tract. This comprehensive manual offers 63 pages of useful information regarding the gastrointestinal tract – and the many things that could upset it. This guide covers everything from GERD to cancers of the gastrointestinal tract, as well as common medical examinations, helpful in diagnosis, and treatments.
- Esophageal: Heartburn
- Esophageal: Chest Pain & Motility Disorders
- Epidemiology & Diagnosis of H pylori Infection
- Pathophysiology of Duodenal & Gastric Ulcer & Gastric Cancer
- Management of H pylori Infection
- Indigestion & NSAID Drugs
- Upper Gastrointestinal Hemorrhage
- Is Indigestion Ever Functional?
- Upper Abdominal Pain: Gall Bladder
- Cancer of the Stomach & Pancreas
- Anorexia, Nausea, Vomiting & Pain
With everything that goes on in your upper GI tract and the function it performs for your overall health, it’s helpful to know the kinds of things that could potentially go wrong with it, so you can be prepared to handle your tummy troubles.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles