What should you and your family know about survival safety? Are there important tools and knowledge that you should possess and understand? Is your home safe in the event of an emergency, much less for everyday inhabitance?
Ultimate Survival Skills’ website not only focuses on individual safety but the safety of your family, friends and neighbors.
These guides will teach you a variety of information, including:
• What should I know about child safety?
• Are electrical outlet covers a hazard?
• Should I have a toilet lid lock?
• What should I have in a first-aid kit?
• Should I invest in window locks?
• What should I know about carbon monoxide detectors?
• How can I determine if an appliance vent is safe?
• How many smoke detectors should I have in my home?
• Are there mercury risks with CFL light bulbs?
And much more!
These resources explain how to reduce exposure to home pollutants, including a detailed explanation of what combustion pollutants are and how they affect people’s health. Learn how to create a plan for safety, how to effectively lower pollutant levels, including a detailed list for combustion appliance inspection and maintenance schedule recommendations.
You and your family’s safety cannot be measured in numbers. Adequately prepare your home and keep your family safe today!