Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Soldiers can be sent to any area of the world. It may be in a temperate, tropical, arctic, or subarctic region. This manual provides information and describes basic techniques to enable you to survive and return alive should you find yourself in such a situation.
This U.S. Army survival field manual will teach you:
- What is the psychology of survival?
- What is the importance of survival planning?
- What should I have in survival kits?
- What should I do in medical emergency situations?
- What can I do for bone and joint injuries?
- What should I do in the event of bites and stings?
- What are good herbal medicines?
- How should I select shelter sites?
- What type of shelters can I build?
- How can I procure water?
- What are good water sources?
- How can I construct water filtration devices?
- What are the basic fire principles?
- What are the best materials to build a fire?
- How can I build a fire?
- How can I light a fire?
- What animals are sufficient food services?
- What types of traps and snares can I make?
- What are good fishing devices?
- How should I prepare fish and game for cooking and storage?
- What plans are poisonous?
- What are the rules for avoiding poisonous plants?
- What animals are dangerous?
- What type of field-expedient weapons, tools and equipment are important?
- What are the basics of desert survival?
- How can I survive in tropical weather?
- What should I know about cold weather survival?
- How can I survive at sea?
- What are the best methods to regain my sense of direction?
- What signaling techniques should I know?
- How can I survive man-made hazards, such as nuclear, biological or chemical environments?
This Army survival field manual will help you develop a survival pattern that lets you beat the enemies of survival. This survival pattern must include food, shelter, fire, first aid, and signals place in order of importance. Become more knowledgeable about survival situations for emergency; download this 646-page guide today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles