Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This Soldier’s Handbook for Individual Operations and Survival in Cold-Weather Areas is written and published by the U.S. Army.
This excellent army survival handbook will teach you:
• What should I know about cold-weather operations?
• How can I overcome the cold?
• What are positive leadership skills and the right attitude?
• What is cold-wet vs. cold-dry?
• What is a good cold-weather uniform?
• What type of clothing should I wear in extended cold-weather?
• How can I build an arctic tent?
• What do I need to know about pitching tents?
• What are general rules concerning rations and diet?
• What do I need to know about hypothermia and frostbite?
• What is the bivouac routine?
• What are the best methods for land navigation in cold weather?
• What should I know about wind chill?
Learn survival basics from the U.S. military! Read this army survival handbook with tips for surviving cold climates today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles