Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This interesting guide debunks doomsday myths, including the most commonly asked questions:
- Will almost everyone be suddenly killed on doomsday?
- Would most people be quickly killed by bomb blasts, thermal radiation or radioactivity?
- Can I build an adequate shelter in my basement?
- Must I filter the air coming into the shelter to remove the fallout?
- Would water become radioactive?
- Would there be no dangerous radioactivity after a couple of weeks?
- Is radiation sickness contagious?
- Is food exposed to radiation not edible?
- Will a radiation suit protect from radiation exposure?
- Will new crops of food grown in future years not be radioactive?
- Is there such thing as a fallout pill?
- Would a fallout pit protect from radiation?
- Will there be dangerous radioactivity for thousands of years?
- Will there be no dangerous radioactivity after a couple years?
- Am I prepared if I have two weeks of emergency food stored?
- Should I be prepared to be self-sufficient and able to survive on my own?
- Will any survivors have to live underground the rest of their lives?
- Will life after doomsday be worth living?
- Do I need to prepare or will I be saved?
- Are the bombs today so large they will destroy the world?
- Will I receive adequate warning from the government?
- Will I receive no warning and even if I do, there is no hope?
- Will one of the primary targets be nuclear power plants?
This guide will debunk those haunting, worrisome doomsday myths. Before preparing for survivalist situations, read this guide today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles