Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
The United States Marine Corps published a 187-page Marine Corp handbook survival guide. This valuable guide explains a variety of information, including:
- What are the requirements for survival?
- What type of survival kit should I have on hand?
- How can I procure water?
- What are expedient shelters?
- How can I make fire?
- What type of survival signaling should I learn?
- What can I do to increase my changes of recovery?
- How can I navigate in the wildness?
- What types of traps and snares should I learn to build?
- How can I hunt wild game?
- How should I fish?
- What type of field tool, weapons and equipment should I have?
- What should I know about using snowshoes in snow-packed climates?
- What are the basics of survival medicine?
- What should I know about avalanches and ice hazards?
The Marine Corp handbook also provides a quick reference survival checklist, detailed information about tracking animals and their habits, as well as tactical considerations.
Remember, mental “mind-set” is important for survival. This means that, if you do not have the right attitude, you may not survive. Don’t be a statistic. Prepare yourself today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles