Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This U.S. Marine Corps field manual is a 571-page guide to survival techniques.
Soldiers are taught to:
Size Up the Situation
Use All Your Senses, Undue Haste Makes Waste
Remember Where You Are
Vanquish Fear and Panic
Act Like the Natives
Live by Your Wits
This guide will teach you:
- What is the psychology of survival?
- How can I prepare for survival situations?
- Should I have a survival kit?
- How can I learn basic survival medicine?
- How can I build a shelter?
- How can I start a fire?
- What are good food procurement methods?
- How can I use plants for survival?
- What animals are dangerous in the wilderness?
- What type of weapons, tools and equipment are necessary in survival situations?
- What are good desert survival tips?
- What are tropical survival tips?
- How can I survive in cold climates?
- How can I survive at sea?
- What is the best way to cross water?
- What signaling techniques should I learn?
- What should I know about camouflage?
- What is the best way to survive man-made hazards?
With a detailed appendix that includes survival kit information, this Marine Corps field manual will teach you everything you want to know – from A-Z – about emergency survival.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles