Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
In recent years many advances have been made in the development of clothing, equipment, and rations for survival and of techniques for their use. However, regardless of how good equipment is or how good the techniques for its use are, the man faced with a survival situation still has himself to deal with. Man’s psychological reactions to the stresses of survival often make him unable to utilize his available resources.
This 97-page guide will teach you about survival psychology, including:
• What are the seven enemies of survival?
• What are important factors in successful group survival?
• What personality requirements are best for survival situations?
• What are the best ways to survive in different climates and areas?
• How can I parachute jump?
• What should I know about first aid for survival situations?
• What are some basic shelters I can build in the wilderness?
• What types of signals should I know for rescue?
• What are different fire methods?
• What should I know about hunting and fishing for survival?
• What should I know about gathering food and getting water?
• How should I care for my equipment?
• If I get lost at sea, what are the best techniques for sea survival?
• How can I survive in the desert?
• How can I survive in the tropics?
• What should I know about knots and splices?
When faced with survival psychology, it’s important to maintain a strong sense of mental wellbeing. Allowing anxiety to take hold can overwhelm a person and cause their survival knowledge to lapse. Be prepared and learn to stay calm.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles