Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This US Army Survival Wilderness Guide provides a wealth of information for survivalists and people who desire survival knowledge for emergency preparedness.
You will learn:
- What are the basic survival actions?
- What is the psychology of survival?
- How does the body react under stress?
- How can I prepare myself?
- What type of survival plan should I have?
- Should I have a survival kit?
- What is the importance of planning?
- What are the basic elements to survival medicine?
- What requirements should I take into consideration for health maintenance?
- What types of shelter(s) should I build?
- What are good water sources?
- How can I purify water?
- What are the basic principles of starting a fire?
- What type of material should I select to build a fire?
- What is the best way to light a fire?
- How can I procure food?
- What animals are the best food sources?
- What types of traps and snares can I build?
- What devices can I use to fish?
- What is the best way to prepare, cook and store fish and game?
- What plants are edible?
- What plants have medicinal benefits?
- What plants are poisonous?
- What animals and insects are dangerous?
- What types of weapons can I make?
- How can I survive in different environments?
- How can I safely cross a river or stream?
- How can I regain my sense of direction?
- How can I survive man-made hazards?
This exceptionally resourceful US Army survival guide will teach you basic, intermediate and advanced survival information. Be prepared for anything! Read this detailed guide today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles