Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
Did you know that children who experience an initial traumatic event before they are 11 years old are three times more likely to develop psychological symptoms than those who experience their first trauma as a teenager or later in life?
Children are able to cope better with a traumatic event if parents and other adults support and help them with their experiences.
Learn about children and disasters, including the behavior children may exhibit after a disaster:
- Understand how children may be upset over the loss of something important them.
- How their behavior may change from being quiet, obedient and caring to loud, noisy and aggressive, or change from being outgoing to shy and afraid.
- Learn how they may develop nighttime fears.
- Have symptoms of illness, such as headaches, vomiting or fever.
- You will learn how to properly handle delicate situations, especially those involving children.
Parents should never underestimate the importance of talking to their children, especially about disasters. Children and disasters are a difficult combination and parents should let children know it is OK to cry and feel emotional loss.
Know how to properly handle situations involving children today, as the events of tomorrow can effect a child for a lifetime.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles