Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This resourceful ‘how to’ guide for making survival knots is a valuable tool, especially in medical emergencies.
Not only does it demonstrate the most frequently used knots, but those that are applicable to all types of operative medical procedures.
This guide will teach:
- How do I tie knots?
- Simple knots
- Square knots
- Surgeon’s or Friction knots
- How can I ensure my knot’s security?
- What are the general principles of knot typing?
- What are two-hand and one-hand techniques?
- What is a deep tie knot?
- If faced with ligation around a memostatic clamp for blood vessel restriction, what type of knot should I tie?
- What is ligation around a hemostatic clamp?
- What is an instrument tie?
- What is a granny knot?
- What type of materials can I use for sutures?
- What types of sutures are absorbable?
- What types are nonabsorbable?
- What type of surgical needles should I use?
Not only is this guide to emergency survival knots important to have in case of an emergency, but also it could literally help save someone’s life.
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles