Important Update: All Ultimate Survival Skills information including this book, has been moved to our new site, survivalbuilder.com. Survival Builder is an interactive survival plan builder with over 3000 quality survival books.
This highly informative guide explains tactical programs including individual tactical readiness.
First, you may ask, “What is individual readiness?” This guide is for the completely uninitiated, though others will also find it useful. It is by no means all-inclusive.
Take your average American and thrust him/her into a position where he/she must defend his/her way of life against an ever-encroaching globalist government, or any other threat or emergency. To what degree should he/she train? What kind of gear should he/she gave?
This tactical programs guide is designed to help smooth the rough road to readiness.
You will learn:
- What is the minimum level of readiness necessary to be an active line member of the Michigan Militia?
- Do I need a rifle?
- Should I carry water?
- Do I need to know how to clean a gun?
- Should I carry a first-aid kit?
- Do I need combat-style or hiking boots?
- Should I be familiar with the U.S. Constitution?
- What physical shape is required?
- What should my shooting abilities be?
While this guide only highlights the first level of requirements to be an active line member of the Michigan Militia, if you desire to join, it makes sense to meet these requirements as soon as possible. Make a difference in your community and join today!
Want a Stack Of
We are giving away our 10 most popular survival books completely free
No Strings & No Hassles